- 16 lines with up to 16 SIP accounts
- Built-in 1 mega-pixel CMOS tiltable camera for video calling with privacy wheel
- Runs on the Android 7.0 operating system
- Built-in Bluetooth for syncing with mobile devices and connecting Bluetooth headsets
- Dual-switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps network ports
- Integrated dualband Wi-Fi (2.4GHz & 5GHz)
- Built-in PoE/PoE+ for power and network connections
- Dual-mic HD speakerphone with noise reduction, advanced echo cancellation & excellent doubletalk performance
- 4-core 1.3GHz ARM Cortex A53 processor with 2GB RAM and 8GB eMMC Flash
- 5.0” (1280×720) capacitive 5-point touch screen HD TFT LCD
- Peripherals include HDMI-out, USB, headset jack, EHS
- 6-way audio conferencing & 3-way 720p 30fps HD video conferencing capability
Grandstream Device Management System (GDMS) is a zero-touch cloud provisioning and management system that provides easy-to-use enterprise-level tools to manage Grandstream products before, during and after deployment. It provides a centralized interface to provision, manage, monitor and troubleshoot Grandstream products.
GDMS provides a centralized interface to provision, manage, monitor and troubleshoot Grandstream products, including device management, account management, device configuration, firmware upgrades, device monitoring, intelligent alarm, and statistical analysis, individually or in batches of devices by site, group and model. This powerful cloud management platform adds robust security features to protect enterprise networks, including bank-grade TLS encryption from end-to-end, two-factor login authentication to protect your data security, two-way certificate verification and encryption of all device information. By offering a centralized, secure and zero-touch management for Grandstream endpoints, GDMS is ideal for enterprises, service providers and multi-site businesses as it allows them to easily deploy and manage large networks of Grandstream solutions. Visit gdms.cloud to sign up.